are available on a cart between the doors at Salem's south entrance.
The outer door is unlocked. You may enter there and devotionals are just inside the door.
Temporary office hours for secretary are Monday through Friday from Noon to 5 pm starting September 8th.
Please don't hesitate to keep in touch with those you normally share the peace with on Sunday mornings and offer God's peace remotely through the week and this time of uncertainty.
We will continue to have our regular live radio broadcast on KIOW 107.3 Sunday Mornings at 8:30.
There is currently NO in-Person worship until further notice.
COVID-19 Management Team In-Person Worship Plan
COVID GUIDELINES IN-PERSON WORSHIP
In-Person Worship Service – Sunday morning service and Saturday evening service
***Wearing a mask is mandatory.
***Wearing a mask will primarily protect others, especially the vulnerable.
***Masks and hand sanitizer will be available to all who enter Salem Lutheran Church.
Please do not attend In-Person worship if you are not feeling well or if you have recently had a close contact (closer than 6 feet for more than 15 minutes) to a person with COVID-19.
- The Sanctuary will be opened for worship at capacity of approximately 80 people seated on the main floor.
- Social distancing for seating will be designated. Family units and social groups may sit together.
- Please enter the church at the Narthex entrance on the west side.
- Attendance will be taken for traceability purposes in the event of an outbreak.
- Ushers will be assigned to seat those coming to worship as well as carry out other duties.
- Single use bulletins will be available.
- Offering plates will be available near the entrance to the Sanctuary.
- The liturgical choir will continue and will be seated distanced from congregation.
- There will be no congregational singing as the act of singing, especially indoors, may contribute to transmission of COVID-19.
- Sharing of the Peace will be done by waving at fellow worshipers.
- Communion will be offered using self-serve cups of wine and communion wafers the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month
- At the end of worship, congregants will leave the Sanctuary following social distancing guidelines.
- No food or coffee will be served in the Fellowship Hall following the worship service.
- Restrooms by elevator will be available.
- Radio/livestream remains available for those not at the church.
- Funerals will be allowed following social distancing guidelines at capacity of approximately 80 people seated on the main floor.
- Weddings will be allowed with the practice of social distancing guidelines at capacity of approximately 80 people seated on the main floor.
In-person worship will be re-evaluated should there be an increase in COVID cases in our community.